$700,000
Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14
Pacific,
MLS# 17-1668
4 beds  |  3402.2 sqft


Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific,
  1 / 30  
Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific, Copala, Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14, Pacific,

Property Description
This price is for the cash purchase of this Niza residence. It can also be delivered with just 35% down and financing the remaining 65% for up to 15 years at 7% interest for $775,000 usd. This 4 bed, 3.5 bath ready to deliver w/ two living areas on 1st & 2nd floor. The main bedroom is on the ground level w/ kitchen, living, dining and outdoor Webber stainless grill. The second floor and roof top terrace enjoy ocean views. There is bench seating and a Jacuzzi on the roof-top terrace. Mini splits in every room and built in closets. Parking for two cars and a golf cart. Storage closet. Discounts on golf, spa, all pueblo bonito restaurants etc. The Q Life will ensure living in Cabo and the Quivira community is the best experience. Beach club starts construction December 2018.

Details
Maps
Address
Property Name: Cash price Niza 4 bed home #14
Street Name: Copala
General Description
Current Price: $700,000
Price: 700000
Seller Financing Offered?: Yes
Financing: Owner/Propietario
Total M2: 316.19
Total SqFt: 3402.2
AC M2: 251.33
AC SqFt: 2704.31
Zone: Pacific
Decks/Patios M2: 30.36
Decks/Patios SqFt: 326.67
Area: Pacific South
Lot M2: 310.35
Community: Quivira
Subdivision: Copala
Total Bedrooms: 4
Full Baths: 3
1/2 Bath: 1
Year Built: 2017
Furniture: Unfurnished
Primary View: Ocean
Secondary View: Mountain
Style: Two Story
Garage Stalls: 2
Mstr Plan Community: Yes
Status Change Info
Status: Active
Appliances
Clothes Dryer: Gas
Oven: Gas
Range: Gas
Const.
Construction Type: Concrete / Cinder Block
Flooring Types: Marble
Devices
Air Conditioning: Mini Splits
Water Heater: Gas
Title
Fideicomiso: Other
Connectivity
Internet: Infinitum
Telephone: 1 line
TV: Satellite
HOA Info
Dues Amount: 355
Property Features
Amenities: Bar; BBQ Area; Deck; Hot Tub/Jacuzzi; Patio; Spa; Storage Area; Terrace
Common Amenities: Beach Club; Gated; Golf; Guarded; Gym; Kiddy Park; Pool; Restaurants/Bars; Spa; Tennis Court
Appliances: Clothes Washer; Dishwasher; Freezer; Microwave; Refrigerator; Cook Top
Road Type: Paved
Title: Escritura; Titulo
Electricity: CFE
Water: Desal
Sewage: Common Plant
How To Show: By Appointment Only

Listing Office: Discovering Bienes Raices

Last Updated: September - 06 - 2018

All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The listings on this site are displayed courtesy of the IDX program of MLS BCS and may not be the listings of the site owner.

Monday 24th of September 2018 12:47 AM