Los Cabos is currently as vibrant and entertaining as ever making it the perfect place to spend your holidays this 2019. Grab your family or friends and check out these place because no matter who you are, what your age is, or who you’re with, Cabo will have always something good to offer this 2019.
2019 is especially exciting for Los Cabos because there will be 6 hotels openings this year. These new hotels have raised the bar in 2019 so make sure to show them some love during your next trip to Los Cabos.
Los Cabos is getting set to expand its hotel inventory with the addition of six new luxury properties in 2019.
This includes the Ritz Carlton Reserve, Nobu Los Cabos, Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, Vidanta East Cape, Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos and Villa Valencia.
- Ritz-Carlton Reserve, will open this spring 2019, set amidst the dunes along the dramatic coastline of Puerto Los Cabos, Mexico. With panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez, this much-anticipated new resort marks the fourth extraordinary property in the prestigious Ritz-Carlton Reserve portfolio.
The striking design of Zadún will celebrate the desert and the sea with 115 elegantly appointed suites and villas placed gently along the natural slopes of the land to create the ultimate desert luxury. As a true oasis of relaxation and wellness, Zadún a Ritz-Carlton Reserve will offer one of the destination’s most exclusive Spas, complete with a variety of customized, locally-inspired treatments. The property is also home to a collection of Ritz-Carlton Residences.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Located on the southern tip of Mexico Baja’s Peninsula, this all-inclusive hotel stays true to Los Cabos resort standards but adds musical theme, will offer the perfect mix of rhythm and relaxation with the views to back it up. If the picturesque beach isn’t enough, soak up the sun at any of its 5 refreshing pools or experience endless activities and unbridled entertainment. So get your camera and your companions ready because this vacation will be one for the highlight reel.
- Vidanta East Cape, This resort in East Cape Cabo is bringing the ocean to you. Vidanta is planning on having the largest saltwater swimming pool in the world with artificial reefs where you can snorkel, scuba dive, kayak, and paddle board. This Residence Grand Luxxe Los Cabos will be one of the newest additions on its category.
- Four Seasons Resort, This exclusive resort at Costa Palmas will be part of the exclusive Costa Palmas resort community, which will also feature a private marina and members-only beach and yacht club, all set along a two-mile stretch of immaculate white-sand beach and the warm, swimmable waters of the Sea of Cortez. Los Cabos has long been a favourite destination for luxury travellers and is a natural fit for Four Seasons as we extend our presence in Mexico.
- Nobu Hotel, The first property in Mexico from rapidly expanding dining and hospitality empire helmed by Robert De Niro and Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, the beachfront Nobu Hotel Los Cabos features 200 guestrooms that seamlessly blend contemporary Japanese minimalism with locally-sourced natural, Mexican materials and finishes.
- Villa Valencia, The 260-suite property will include studios and villas from one to three bedrooms and penthouses. The resort will join the Villa Group’s collection of existing properties in Los Cabos, including Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas, Villa La Estancia and Villa del Arco. Facilities will include a reef-inspired pool; a lazy river with margarita stands along the way; four restaurants, a gym, and a spa. The crown jewel of the property will be its signature reef-inspired pool, which is also slated to showcase numerous in-pool aquariums featuring fish and sea life indigenous to the area.
Including the expansion of three existing properties, this will create 2,463 new rooms in Los Cabos in 2019, along one of the most attractive destinations in the world.
Ismael García Farías
Real Estate Advisor