2015 was a good year for Baja California Sur.
Residents witnessed the growth of the area with a never-ending flow of national and international visitors, and most importantly, the reassurance as one of the top destinations to invest, live and retire.
Even though 2015 results were not as high as the previous year, Baja California Sur benefits from a solid real estate market with investors wisely developing projects and amenities to best serve the ever growing demand for luxury goods and services.
Coldwell Banker Riveras is happy to analyze the real estate market and present the trend on which savvy buyers are deciding where to buy.
The 2015 Real Estate Market in Baja California Sur°
Although there was an overall 3% decrease in number of properties sold in 2015 in comparison with 2014 in Baja California Sur, it is important to highlight the following data:
* Cabo, La Paz and Pacific Corridor presented an interesting increase in sales volume of 3, 8 & 37% accordingly.
* The most stable areas were La Paz & Todos Santos with an increase not only in their sales volume, but also in their average sold price of 9 and 16%, accordingly.
* 2015 paved the way to several national and international projects that are betting on the quality of service and lifestyle in Baja California Sur:
* New hotels & hospitals
* Several fulltime and fractional ownership luxury projects are opening its doors, this comes as a response to the demand of exclusive amenities and real estate opportunities
* Todos Santos features newly paved streets that add up to the lifestyle of the area
* Successful international sporting and cultural events such as Los Cabos Half Marathon, Los Cabos Open of Surf, Lord of the Wind Kiteboard Competition, Todos Santos Music Festival and the Los Cabos International Film Festival, among many more.
If you would like to see the entire report click here to download or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Coldwell Banker real estate services and Baja California Sur news, call us to + 52 (624) 143.1342
°All data gathered from the Los Cabos MLS