Top 5 Best Los Cabos Tacos
In case you were still wondering, Old El Paso mixes are NOT a real tacos and sadly, neither is Taco Bell. When visiting Los Cabos, whether on a short vacation or returning to your blissful nest, here is a short list of our best tacos that will simply tickle your taste buds.
5. Tacos Rossy for their FISH tacos. A favorite “gringo hang out” they say but the truth is, the seats are full of locals (proof of greatness)! Located on the highway in San Jose del Cabo, down the street from Casa Liza, a nice family house for sale in San Jose, in the neighborhood known as Chamizal. Tacos Rossy are open for lunch and dinner.
4. Taquería El Fogón for AL PASTOR tacos. This delicious pork is marinated over one or two days in a combination of dried chilies then, slowly cooked with a gas flame on a vertical rotisserie called a trompo, very similar to how Middle Eastern shawarma or shish taouk is cooked. Your taco is topped with a piece of fresh onion and roasted pineapple! Also in downtown San Jose del Cabo. Bring your friends, they have lots of tables! Open for lunch, dinner and late night snack
3. Mi Reyna for SHRIMP Tacos. Simply the best shrimp tacos in Los Cabos! Fried Baja style, this location is right off the highway on the Corridor, in the Arroyo San Carlos (neighboring Dreams Resort). Served out of Yessi’s Mobile restaurant this spot offers a great view, fresh food and tasty salsas! She’s there as of 8 am and leaves when there is no more! Open for breakfast and lunch
2. Ten tu Taco: Never tried it, brand new with great reviews! Located in San Jose’s Hotel zone. If you go, let me know! Open for lunch and dinner
1. Tacos Guss for AL PASTOR. Simply the best little hole in the wall you can find! Located steps from the Golden Zone in Cabo San Lucas, their tacos are mouthwatering. Open for late lunch, late dinner and very, very late snacks.
Need more details? Write me back! Buen Provecho!
For more information about Los Cabos lifestyle and Real Estate, visit www.cbriveras.com, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call to our office in downtown San Jose, next to Don Sanchez Restaurant at +52 (624) 142.5544.